Consultant is a word which originates from the Latin word consultare which means to deliberate. Any consultant can be defined as a person who gives expert advice on any particular area or specialized field.
Top consultants should have the following qualities
• They should have an expert knowledge in the field in which they are assisting
• They should be readily available for consultation
• They should willingly provide the services that are needed by the client
Top placement agency in India mostly classify their consultants into two broad areas
1. Internal consultants – these consultants generally work within a particular organization. They are hired by a particular company and they work with a particular department. They can consult for other departments in the same company.
2. External consultants – These consultants are generally not tied up to a particular company for a long period of time. They are hired for certain amounts of time by companies to provide their expert opinion for a certain fees. After this particular consultation is over, the consultant is free to join any company for his next consultation.
There are different types of consultants in different types of fields. Fmcg consultants are those consultants who are experts in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods. The challenges of fmcg consultants are much higher compared to many consultants. The Indian FMCG market is the fourth largest in the world and this sector has had an incredible growth. The top fmcg consultants in India continue to be regarded one of the best in the world. The amount of disposable incoming is growing like never before and the number of professionals wielding this power is rising exponentially. This only proves how the top consultants from India are leading organizations worldwide with success.
The top placement consultants in Delhi show how they have proved the market success with their consultants. The top placement consultants in Delhi strive to achieve the two points of need
• High quality consistent service – Most of the top consultants have a repeated relationship with their clients because of the trust they have created. The top placement consultants in Delhi are constantly trying to provide high quality consultation in an efficient and timely manner to their clients.
• Demand for high quality talent – There is constant poaching of consultants within companies and also within different sectors. The only way that one can have a good long term job is to establish the trust between the clients and the consultants.
The top consultant services usually have a pool of highly specialized talents within them. Whenever the recruiting firms are in need for a consultant for wither long or short term, profiles are matched and the consultants are hired. There are always two sides of a coin. The companies must show a good retention rate which speaks about the quality of work and reimbursement. This retention rate attracts the highly talented consultants who excel in their specialized fields. At the same time, the companies should also check to see the quality of the consultant since a lot of changes depends on the expert opinion of the consultant.