There are 3 popular ways of getting a job. One way is to browse through filtered job vacancies in your preferred field and apply directly via email. The second way is acquiring a job referral through a friend, colleague or relative. The third way involves approaching a recruiting agency.
The third way is in trend these days! So, a basic idea on how to approach a Pharma Placement Consultant Agency in Pune in the right manner can come in handy. This one is an indirect approach; lucidity in communication is of utmost importance.
Be Prepared before Approaching a Job Placement Service
1. Specify Your Preferred job type with Ample Descriptions
The recruitment agency is a mediator between you and the firm that will employ you. Therefore, think well and do the following:-
• Decide whether you are looking for a permanent job, a temporary one, a seasonal job or freelance/work from home option.
• Keep in mind your private and career aims! For example:- If you are a student and need a job to pay your college fees then precisely state your work timings, monthly pay expected, the line of work preferred etc.
• A student studying to join the Pharma industry can take a part-time job accordingly! The job will serve as a training now, in turn, helping to secure a job in top-notch pharmacies in future.
The clearer you are with stating your job requirement details, the easier it will be for the placement agency to get you a suitable job.
2. Practice Two Sort of Questions
Once you have chosen a job consulting agency out of the top placement consultants in India, fix an appointment. Before visiting, do some research regarding the questions that the consultant is going to ask you!
A job consultant basically asks two types of questions:-
i. Queries about what the candidate is expert in doing.
ii. Questions on which sort of industry where the candidate’s skills & specialization will be best used.
3. Jot Down Everything- Where You Have Applied or Wish to Apply
It is a necessary step to make a list! The list must contain-
• All the names of the firms you sent an application
• Job titles you have applied for already
• Names of job placement services where you have already registered
Now, why are you supposed to state all that to your staffing agency? The reasons are:-
• You can avoid your CV being sent to a particular pharmacy by the particular pharma consultancy services where you have already dropped your resume.
• This will save from possible clashes taking place! For instance, if you have enrolled your name with a specific job hiring service that holds the right to some jobs, then stating the fact that you have your registration with a few other recruiting services can help.
• Having such a detailed informative list makes a good impression of the placement consultant. It throws light on your professionalism, honest representation and serious dedication towards your future career.