FMCG consultants in India are one of the best bridges to help both candidates and the firms to find the right job and right people. Well, the task is not simple as it looks. It is a daunting task and the placement consultants in India are actually doing a commendable job to help the candidates reach out to the best FMCG job and the FMCG firm to the right candidate.
It is precisely this reason for which the firms hire the placement consultants in India to find a suitable match. The role HR consultancies are no doubt daunting and tiresome. FMCG consultants in Mumbai or Delhi does a series of the task in a synchronized manner, which is not possible for the firm to manage by themselves. This dependence is justified by the fact that the agencies who have proper technical training and specialized in the FMCG recruitment domain. As such, there is very little scope for any blunder to commit on a part of the employer.
The work of the executive FMCG recruitment consultants commences as soon as the people outsource the work. The assessment of potential clients and build up relationships with them consumes a hell lot of time and requires a lot of patience. After the task is able to gain momentum it is the time for real action. The main motto of the FMCG marketing consultants India is to satisfy both the parties – firms and the jobseekers. The top 10 placement consultants in India uses several means to hunt down the right candidates and provide them with the befitting positions in the FMCG companies.
Let us see how they work out to give the jobseekers a great and the firms one of the best candidates in this huge talent pool.
1. In the first phase, the work plans include the search and invitation of the application in this domain in response to the positions advertised by the companies. Earlier the traditional channels like a newspaper, posting on the local employment offices but with the advent of multimedia and social sites, the recruitment pattern has changed a lot.
2. In the second phase, social sites such as Facebook and Twitter are used extensively. FMCG consultants in Mumbai or anywhere in India use them just to drive an open and fair recruitment process.
3. FMCG consultants discuss and channelize the job seekers and call them for the interview in the third stage.
4. The recruitment consultants mediate between the employer and the applicant to arrive at the negotiable salary packages, rewards, and other benefits to verify the suitability of the client for a particular vacancy in an FMCG company.
5. FMCG consultants in India not only place the jobseeker for the interview, but they also work on the salary breakup and job profile of the staff.
Sometimes companies prefer to pay the employees with the help of top 10 placement consultants in India, which helps to safeguard them against various inferences of labor laws. They always stay partial in performing their duties and help decide the firm whether the candidate is suitable or whether a candidate is a right fit for the job.