FMCG is Fast Moving Consumer Goods Companies that includes subsidiaries of Indian multinational firms. It is the fourth largest Indian economic sector that is experiencing fast pace growth while rising consumer income changing consumer preferences. It is giving tremendous opportunity to the unbranded companies to become the owner of branded products by winning the loyalty of the users and in this; the role of FMCG recruitment consultants cannot be denied.
FMCG top consultants in India
FMCG top consultants in India is the talented pool of employees that connects the employers with the talented job hunters. They are the people with experienced sales ability who have performed inundated market research in modern trade, general trade, BPO sectors, sales, executive activities, branding, retail operations, marketing, computer operations, food and beverages sector etc. They spot talent and offer suitable opportunity to the right candidates. Successful FMCG consultants are those who open the door of success for their clients as well as the candidates.
List of FMCG jobs provided by placement consultants in Delhi
The top placement Agency in Delhi provide a number of job opportunities to the suitable candidates in FMCG sector. FMCG placement consultants in India have played a vital role in filling the following positions remarkably –
• Officers: Quality Control Officers, Sales Officer, Senior Sales Officer, Back Office Support, Senior Sales Officer
• Managers: Business Development Manager, Team Managers, Marketing Manager, Sales Manager, Distribution Manager, Finance Manager, Territory Business Manager, Channel Manager , Area Sales Manager, Below the Line Category Manager , Recruitment Manager, Dealer Sales Manager , Assistant Sales Manager, General Trade Professional Manager – MIS, Export Manager, Manager Production
• Executives: Channel Sales Executive, Marketing Executive, Pre Sales Executive, Purchase and Logistics Executive , Product Executive, Operation Executive, Marketing Executive
• In-charge: Territory Sales In-charge, Area Sales In-charge
• Analysts: Analyst Retail Officer and FMCG Analyst
• Sales Coordinator
• Industrial Trainee
• Head Sales and Marketing
• Group Business Director
• Area Store Supervisor
• Sales Representative
Skills endowed by FMCG recruitment consultants:
First of all Delhi is the capital of India and is a hub of innumerable jobs. The chief companies of country and most talented people across the country have settled here. Hence, to match the best talent with the right job has become the job of consultants. For that, the FMCG placement agency in India has to be highly competent. They should have the expertise in the pertinent sector along with other niches. They should possess the skills and expertise that complements the recruitment needs. They must maintain complete confidentiality of the clients and the job seekers. More experience they have in these sectors, better for their career and for the respective job seekers and the employers. They should be highly professional so that they fit the position perfectly. FMCG consultants collaborate closely by creating a network and match knowledge and skills of the employees with the clients business requirements.
How FMCG placement agency in India is a boon for employers and the employees?
FMCG recruitment consultants have enabled many skilled people earn their bread and butter and live a respectful life. They have made India progress eliminating poverty and unemployment. Many FMCG top consultants in India have elevated the quality of their products so much that the companies have turned into international brands.