These days the prospects of recruitment consultants have become so bright that many students have started working in graduate recruitment agencies to get the relevant experience practically. Furthermore, agencies of placement consultants also look for the best graduates of university under specific organization’s graduate training schemes so that quality is never compromised.
• The role of pharmacy consultant is to identify and select the most appropriate recruiting staff. Depending on the vacancies, they assist the aspiring individuals and help them get the employment.
• These pharma consultants are the best combination of outstanding marketing skills and have an excellent aptitude for sales and persuasion. Such expertise is critical for these jobs of recruitment placements.
• Nevertheless, the major function of recruitment agencies for pharmaceutical jobs is to sell their agency services to most potential clients which they commence by cold calling.
Apart from the above stated responsibilities, they also facilitate following processes-
• Negotiating contracts
• Conducting interviews and selection of events.
• They screen the candidates and shortlist them for clients interview.
• They discuss, analyze, and interrogate the perspective applicants and thereafter match the vacancies with respect to the client companies.
• They also facilitate the advertisement of vacancies and do respective arrangements for them.
• They direct the applicants and guide them with the steps of interviews.
• Last but not the least; they also assist the building relationships with the clients.
What are the perks and benefits availed by the Pharma placement consultants?
The career progression, salaries and other perks and benefits depend chiefly on the target that these consultants have to meet. Moreover, the enthusiastic individuals even earn rewarding points and the bonus based on their employed efforts.
Who employ the Pharma recruitment consultants?
Basically, the employers of recruitment consultants are the recruitment agencies at regional scale, national scale, independent local agencies and the specialist agencies of specific nature like engineering, accountancy, architecture, medical, mass communication, teaching, banking and law etc. Large scale employers employ in- house recruitment specialists chiefly for banking and law like department.
Where advertisements for top Pharma consultancy in India are displayed?
The vacancies of best Pharma consultants are displayed across the nation as a part of personal program. They get advertisements published in national and local newspapers. Many speculative applications can also be viewed in the directories of recruitment confederation.
What is the nature of qualification and training for aspiring candidates?
The routes differ for graduates and the school leavers. If the candidate wants to join this field after school, he needs to possess enough experience and the pertinent skills at the time of demonstration. However, a graduate degree in any discipline suffices the norms for entry in this profession.
Qualification in Human Resources, Business Studies and Management and Marketing Psychology is an added advantage for Pharma consultants in India Delhi and in certain other states. A degree in Law, Accountancy and Engineering is required for specialist recruitment agencies. Since the competition is tough, pertinent experience in administrative, sales and commercial fields is beneficial.
Furthermore good sales skills, enthusiasm, commercial awareness, team working, organizational, verbal and excellent presentation skills are a must for recruitment consultants.